Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Garden



For the third year in a row I've planted a vegetable garden. I planted all vegetables that have proved to be successful over the years including tomatoes (seven varieties), onions, romaine lettuce, peppers, celery, and thyme. I find it so relaxing to maintain and water my garden. It's one of the few moments in my crazy day where I can clear my mind and relax *sigh*. The last picture is of mint. You can pick a few leaves, add boiling water and voila you'll a soothing cup of mint tea.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful garden. Welcome to the "sphere." I hope we get a chance to read some of your writing.

Thanks for the visit.

Pax
Jeremy

3:01 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

One of the best ways to get fresh herbs and veggies...

11:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home