Sunday, May 21, 2006

Finally Sisterlocked




Well, finally I'm starting my blog. I've read so many of your wonderful blogs and I wanted to become apart of this wonderful process. I've been sisterlocked since February 6, 2006 and its been a bumpy ride. Yet I wouldn't change a thing about my journey so far because I love my hair. These are a few pictures of me getting my hair done back in February. Also here is my picture of my sisterlocks role model (lol) my sister. My sister's sisterlocks are aproximately 4 years old.

3 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Congrats on starting your Sisterlocks ... and your blog!

Your blog is great, it has hair, gardening, Carabana, exercise ... what else do you need?

2:32 a.m.  
Blogger brunsli said...

Oops, Caribana, as in the Caribs. Don't tell anyone or they'll take away my Trini passport.

10:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!! I got my sisterlocks in June 2006 and I can't wait to see the growth.

11:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home